The A-Jet adjustable micro sprayers incorporate an adjustable micro valve that allows control of flow and diameter to reduce or increase the wetting area. The micro sprayers are ideal for areas where low-flow overhead irrigation is desired or for areas where drip emitters or conventional sprinkler systems are not practical.
- Available in three spray patterns of 90°, 180° and 360° for individual plants or closely spaced plantings
- Recommended for flowerbeds, groundcovers, shrubs or for areas where low-flow overhead irrigation is desired
- Easily adjusted to suite irregularly shaped areas
- Efficient and reliable method to apply water
- Low flow with fine spray droplets
- No moving parts
- Available on 10/32 thread or complete assembly with 13” spike, 12″ PE riser and barb
- Removable cap for easy cleaning
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
- Adjustable flow rate from 0-28.6 GPH (0-108 L/H)
- Operating pressure: 10-30 PSI (.7-2.0 BAR)
- Wetting diameter: up to 23' (7.0 m)
- Pattern: 360°, 180° and 90°
- Trajectory: approximately 40°
- Filter requirement: minimum of 80 mesh
- Material: *Stake: polypropylene
- 12" PE riser: polyethylene
- Micro sprinkler: high-impact plastic
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...