DIG’s one-piece barbed fittings are constructed of corrosion-resistant, UV-protected poly acetal and can withstand the harsh environment, direct sun and the use of common chemicals in commercial landscape installations. Available in a wide range of configurations, the barbed fittings offer an economical approach to connecting Excel™ PC 16 and 17 mm dripline without tools, clamps or glues.
- High-impact plastic
- Extra sharp barbed design for secure and easy installation of 16 mm and 17 mm drip tubing, emitter tubing and brown PC drip line
- Fits 16 mm and 17 mm dripline and 1/2 polyethylene drip tubing
- Available with a wide range of connections
- Made of high impact, high strength, durable and UV resistant plastic for long-life operation even in harsh conditions
- One-piece construction
- Operating pressure: up to 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
- Color: black 16 mm
- Use with 1/2" (16 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Color: brown 17 mm
- Use with 5/8" (17 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Material: Acetal
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...