DIG’s Excel™ (PCD) Pressure Compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline is reliable, durable and precise, with all the features you look for in a pressure compensating dripline. The cylindrical drip emitters are designed with floating diaphragms to regulate and maintain a consistent flow rate at variable inlet pressures between 12 to 50 PSI. Unlike other dripline with only a single outlet, the Excel™ (PCD), Pressure Compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline has two outlets per emitter. If one outlet becomes blocked, a second outlet on the opposing side of the dripline provides redundancy to the dripline performance. For commercial or residential landscaping, Excel™ (PCD) Pressure Compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline excellent performance at a range of operating pressures presents many advantages in site preservation and system efficiency, supporting trouble-free operation and long life. The Excel™ (PCD) Pressure Compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline is ideal for installation in oddly or narrowly shaped areas, parking lots, high-traffic areas, green walls, green roofs, windy sites and on difficult terrain such as on slopes and other challenging areas.
- Dual outlet configuration; if one outlet becomes blocked, a second outlet on the opposing side of each drip emitter along the line provides redundancy to the drip emitter performance
- Can be installed above or below grade
- Flow-regulated, self-flushing in-line drip emitters deliver equal flow at a wide range of operating pressures
- Two flow rates to provide maximum flexibility in a variety of applications
- Flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
- Drip emitter and diaphragm are self-contained units that are molded into the interior wall of the tubing
- Turbulent flow through a large labyrinth water passage helps reduce clogging
- Emitters are made of three individual sections including a cylindrical plastic housing with a labyrinth water passage, a plastic receptacle and a floating silicon diaphragm
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- Dripline is marked with flow rate, size and date for easy identification
- Use with DIG’s 17 mm barb fittings, .670? OD compression fittings and universal Nut Lock™ fittings
- Flow rates:
- .58 GPH (2.2 L/H) color code - yellow
- .95 GPH (3.6 L/H) color code - white
- Operating pressure: 12-50 PSI (0.8-3.5 BAR)
- Color code: black or brown
- Materials: Low-density polyethylene resin
- .570" ID x .670" OD (14.5 mm ID x 17 mm OD)
- Spacing: 12”, 18”, 24”, 30 and 36” (30 cm, 46 cm, 61 cm, 76 cm and 91 cm)
- Lengths: 100’, 250’, 500’ and 1000’ coils
- (30 m, 76 m, 152 m and 305 m)
- Minimum bending radius: 1’ (.3 m)
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...