DIG’s 1 1/2? and 2? plastic screen filters with pipe thread are commonly used in commercial and agriculture installations to protect drip irrigation, micro sprinklers and other low-flow systems from debris that might enter the line and cause blockage of the emitters. The low-maintenance screen filters provide reliable and trouble-free operation by removing fine sand and other particles that could otherwise block the small water passages of the drip and micro sprinklers.
- Large filter area and low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of stainless-steel screens from 80 to 180 microns to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Designed to reduce operating costs and deliver high quality filtrate in a minimum space
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be extracted from the filter for cleaning
- Interchangeable screen and disc elements within the filter
- Access point on the inlet and outlet side for pressure measurement test
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Flow rates:
- 1 1/2" up to 66 GPM (20 m3/h)
- 2" up to 80 GPM (15 m3/h) Screen filtration area: 11/2" 85.6 sq. inch (552 cm2)
- 2" 103.8 sq. inch (670 cm2)
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (8.4 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 130°F (54°C)
- Stainless-steel screens from 40 to 200 mesh
- Inlet and outlet size: 1 1/2" and 2" MNPT with 3/4" MPT cap
- Filter Materials
- Housing: polypropylene
- Screen: Stainless steel with polyester body
- O-ring: EPDM
- Pressure testing port: polypropylene
- Pressure testing seals: natural rubber BR
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...