DIG’s two-in-one, 3/4” and 1” Filter/Pressure Regulator combines a 150-mesh stainless steel filter with a 25-PSI or 45-PSI pressure regulator, reducing the number of components needed to start a drip irrigation zone. The heavy-duty filter/pressure regulator’s compact design fits in smaller sized areas allowing several drip zones inside an irrigation box. For best results install it upstream of the control valve for reliable operation and easy maintenance of a drip irrigation zone.
- Compact design – combines two units in one to allow for faster and easier installation
- All-purpose screen filter with built-in pressure regulator for use in drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems
- One-piece construction that combines a 150-mesh stainless steel screen filter and a pressure regulator
- Reduces incoming water pressure and protects downstream drip irrigation components
- Stainless steel screen has excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be removed from the filter for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty glass-filled polypropylene body provides reliable operation under a wide range of pressures
- Available in 3/4” or 1” with a 25- or 45-PSI pressure regulator
- Available with a 3/4” flush cap at the bottom of the filter for easy flushing
- Provides simple conversion of an AC/DC valve into a drip zone and easily fits in a valve box
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions for years of reliable operation
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (up to 8.3 bar)
- Screen: stainless steel 150 mesh/100 micron
- Preset pressure rating: 25 PSI or 45 PSI (1.7 or 3 bar)
- Flow rate: 3/4” up to 6 GPM
- Temperature range: up to 130°F
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4" and 1” with MNPT
- Body: glass-filled polypropylene
- Screen: stainless steel
- Thread: to thread: 4 1/4" W
- Length: 6” L
- Cover diameter: 1 3/4”
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...