This model has been redesigned to activate at a lower flow rate of 0.8 GPM as well as updated self diagnostics.
The Eccotemp 45HI-LP is the largest indoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. Rated at impressive 6.8 Gallons Per Minute and 150,000 BTU per hour, the 45HI-LP can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. The compact, wall mounted 45HI-LP is powered by Liquid Propane. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 45HI-LP is the ideal choice for any standard sized home.
- Rated for 2-3 applications used simultaneously means that taking a shower and running two sinks at the same time is effortless. The Eccotemp 45 Series is ideal for normal hot water heating applications in ANY size residential single-family home.
- Rated at 6.8 GPM at 140,000 BTU with a temperature rise of 38 degrees this ultra-efficient tankless water heater is ideal for just about every single-family home in the US and Canada. With Advanced incoming and outgoing water temperature sensor technology, you always have total confidence when it comes to safety. With a minimum activation rate at .8 GPM means this tankless water heater is perfect for most low flow applications.
- CSA certified for installation in the US and Canada. This tankless water heater meets and exceeds all safety and efficiency requirements according to the DOE. With an Energy Factor Rating of .82, you can have peace of mind knowing this tankless water heater is ideal for individuals looking to save money.
- Advanced Generation 2 Computer board with high performance processing and smart adjust technology built in. Our proprietary developed programming meets and exceeds today’s consumer demand needs. Easy, affordable 4” stainless steel venting makes the Eccotemp 45 Series tankless water heater economical and affordable to install.
- 110 volt UL listed power cord
- 10-year warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-year warranty on parts
- Vertical Vent kit
The Eccotemp 4" Vertical Vent Kit includes:
- 1 x 4" Rain cap
- 1 x 4" Top support/Storm collar
- 1 x 4" Adjustable roof flashing (normal 30 degree flashing)
- 1 x 4" Universal appliance adaptor
- 1 x 4" Back flow preventor
- 1 x 4" Vertical drain pipe
You will need to determine how many additional feet of venting you need and purchase an additional Z-Vent straight pipe. There is a maximum vent run of 20 feet, subtracting 4 feet for every 90 degree elbow in the run. This vent kit does not include a condensation drain pipe. If you need one, they can be purchased separately.
The Eccotemp 45HI has been tested for use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Installation and use of the Eccotemp 45HI above 2000 feet may affect overall product efficiency and performance. Installation and use of the Eccotemp 45HI above 5000 feet is not recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING, or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty!
Class 2901 85
Class 2901 05
Class 2902 93
Class 2902 13