We recommend the 6 GPM Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater (6GB-ING) for standard to smaller size single family homes, townhomes, condos, cabins, as well as smaller commercial applications and home builders. With our upgraded product control board performance and an all-new gas modulating valve, consumers can experience best in class temperature performance that is budget friendly.
The space saving wall mounted Eccotemp 6GB-ING has a 110/120-volt UL listed power cord that powers the internal exhaust fan, anti-Freeze protection and product control board. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 6GB-ING pulls less than 0.34 amps during operation, making it ideal for low energy consumption and efficiency.
The Eccotemp 6GB-ING has been CSA tested and approved for US & Canadian use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Installation and use of the Eccotemp 6GB-ING above 2000 feet may affect overall product efficiency and performance. Installation and use of the Eccotemp 6GB-ING above 5000 feet is not recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEMS, RECIRCULATING, or FLOOR HEATING.
- Rated for 2-3 applications means enjoying on-demand hot showers for up to 2 bathrooms simultaneously
- Rated at 6 GPM (gallons per minute) at 145,000 BTUs with a temperature rise of 45 degrees, this ultra-efficient Builder Series tankless hot water heater is ideal for just about every size single-family home, townhome, condo, cabin, apartment, or light commercial use in the US and Canada
- CSA certified for installation in the US and Canada. This tankless water heater meets and exceeds all safety and efficiency requirements according to the DOE
- Advanced Generation 3 Computer board with high performance processing and smart adjust technology built in. Our proprietary developed programming meets and exceeds today’s consumer demands
- With advanced incoming and outgoing water temperature sensor technology, you always have total confidence when it comes to safety
- The 6GB Builder Series is designed for indoor installation only and requires 3-inch venting. Make installation a breeze using the Eccotemp 3" Horizontal Vent Kit or 3” Vertical Vent Kit (purchased separately).
- 10-Year limited manufacturer warranty (heat element: 10-years, Parts: five years), live chat, appointments for product support, and self-help guides will give you peace of mind that the Eccotemp 6GB-ING will keep you in hot water for years
- What's Included: Eccotemp 6 GPM Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater (6GB-ING), mounting hardware, gas appliance shut off valve, and product manual
- The Eccotemp 6GB-ING can be complemented with our patented, one of a kind EZ-Flush Descaling Kit to ensure your tankless water heater is running at maximum efficiency all year long
- Flow Rate: 6.0 GPM
- Power Type: Natural Gas (NG)
- Installation: Indoor
- Color: White
- Whole Home
- Mid-Size Home
- Tiny Home
- Map Zone:
- Southern Region
- Mid Region
- Northern Region
- Dimension: 18.70" x 31.10" x 10.00"
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...