Eccotemp i12-LPS i12 Indoor 4.0 GPM Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater Service Kit Bundle
The Eccotemp i12 Liquid Propane 4 Gallon Per Minute (GPM) Tankless Water Heater has a new revolutionary design, making it unlike any other Tankless Water Heater on the market today. The Eccotemp i12-LP is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes. This model features a sleek, black tempered glass front paneling, fully automatic temperature controls for precision, and a touch screen with an LED temperature display that shows output temperature and GPM flow. The Eccotemp i12-LP is also equipped with child locking technology. The Eccotemp i12-LP is a Liquid Propane-powered, indoor model designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. This model also offers a 35 to 40-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise when operating at a flow rate of 4 GPM and a 77-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise at 1.5 GPM. This bundle comes with a Horizontal Stainless Steel Vent Kit, ready to install and with its 120-volt UL listed power cord powering the internal exhaust fan and digital display. The Eccotemp i12 only pulls about 2 watts while idle and 1.07 Amps during operation, making it an ideal energy efficient appliance.
- Activates only on demand and no pilot light needed, reducing energy consumption
- Easy to use LED display controls
- Safe electronic ignition system
- Uses standard 1/2" NPT water fittings
- Flow Capacity: 4 GPM
- Energy Factor: 79%
- Hot Water Capacity Range: 0.6 - 4.8 GPM
- Maximum/Minimum Gas Rate: 25,000 - 80,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater
- 3/4" Webstone Service Valve Kit (Threaded)
- 2 1/2" 90-Degree Elbow with Backflow Preventer
- Wall Thimble
- 2 1/2" x 20" Termination Pipe
- 120-volt UL Listed Power Cord
- Hardware Pack
- Instruction Manual
- 2-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Eccotemp EZ-Flush Descaler Kit
- Eccotemp 3/4" Service Valve Kit (Lead Free) by Jomar
The Eccotemp i12 has been tested for use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Installation and use of the Eccotemp i12 above 2000 feet may affect overall product efficiency and performance. Installation and use of the Eccotemp i12 above 5000 feet is not recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING, or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty!