Whole Home Water Filtration System - Standard Home and Usage, 1 1/2" Valve
Whole House Water Filtration System for Larger Homes & Greater Flow Rates.
Central heat and A/C are standard in most homes – now enjoy the standard and benefits of our whole house water filtration system. Enjoy world-class CWL filtration performance for your entire home for less than the cost of a bottle of water per day.
Drink delicious filtered water from every sink in your home, and prevent the absorption and inhalation of water contaminants while showering and bathing.
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available
- Removes and reduces chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- 10-year or 2,500,000 gallon filtration media lifespan¹
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Exclusive water filtration product of the New American Showcase Home and International Builders’ Show. Showcased by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), HGTV, NextGen, DPHA, and more. Available in over 700 Kitchen & Bath Showrooms in the United States.
¹Based on your local water conditions and usage.
The CWL 1354 1 1/2? At A Glance.
- Installs at your main water service line to filter all the water in your home.
- Designed for 1 1/2? plumbing lines.
- 50 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water*.
- Our Standards. Manufactured and Assembled in the USA.
All product and components are compliant for food and beverage contact and comply, meet or exceed all current and applicable standards without exception.
All EWS product has been independently tested by an accredited third-party laboratory to meet and/or exceed all relevant FDA, California State regulations, and NSF standards for all claims made regarding NSF/ANSI standards. All EWS product is No-Lead Compliant to California AB1953.
Unparalleled product quality and longevity, award-winning customer service and expertise, incredible customer satisfaction – at EWS, top-performing USA-made filtration is all we do.
Real Protection from Contaminants. The CWL 1354 1 1/2? is an advanced filtration appliance designed to filter all water throughout your home, providing truly healthy water to every sink and shower. All our whole home filtration appliances utilize the highest quality, highest iodine rating granular activated carbon (GAC) in order to effectively remove and reduce chlorine, chloramine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical residues, obesogens, and more. Our filtration appliances are in use worldwide by hospitals, medical centers, health and fitness centers, military, professional athletes, and thousands of personal homes worldwide.
Healthier Home & Lifestyle. All EWS and CWL appliances are designed to prevent you and your family from drinking, absorbing, and inhaling various contaminants and carcinogenic (cancer-causing) chemicals. Enjoy chlorine-free, healthy, filtered water for your entire home – drinking, bathing, showering, pets, plants, pools, spas and plumbing. Enjoy healthier skin and hair, and delicious odor-free water from every sink. Alleviate symptoms of asthma and allergies by providing chlorine-free filtered water for showering and humidifiers.
The Highest Quality Possible. We are known throughout the industry for our impeccably high standards, quality materials, and American manufacturing. Your CWL 1354 1 1/2? contains 85 pounds (2.5 cubic feet) of the highest grade granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration media, which has ZERO chemical additives, fillers, metal resins or metal-based media, or silver impregnation (which is silver nitrate, a pesticide). Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances.
Environmentally-Friendly & Cost-Effective. Our appliances are the environmentally-friendly, maintenance-free choice to filter and condition your water — no salts, no chemicals, no corrosive softeners, no brine discharge, no gimmicks. Replace expensive and wasteful bottled water with healthy, filtered EWS water from every sink in your home. Our tanks and parts are recyclable and our proprietary filtration media is completely compostable and biodegradable. Our advanced digital valve head requires an ordinary electric outlet and consumes only the power of a doorbell.
Protect Your Home & Appliances. Aside from thoroughly protecting you and your family from contaminants, our appliances protect your kitchen appliances, water heater(s), and bathroom fixtures from the ravages of chlorine, chloramine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which harm fixtures, heating elements, finishes, surfaces, connections, and internal parts.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
Optional: Any EWS or CWL whole home appliance may be combined with one of our softeners (preferably hot-side only) and/or ESSENTIAL sink filtration product based on customer preference or local water conditions.
- Model #: CWL-1354-11/2
- Height: 61?
- Diameter: 13?
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Flow Rate: 50 gallons per minute
- Filter Capacity: 10 Years or 2,500,000 gallons
- Filter Replacement #: T-M/GAC1354-11/2
- Tank Cover: Real stainless steel
- Filtration Media: 85 lbs. (2.5 cubic feet) of NSF compliant 100% pure proprietary blend of biodegradable and compostable activated carbon
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Install in cold water feed applications only (for instance, install before a water heater so hot water does not flow into the appliance). Install in compliance with local and state regulations.