CWL Chloramine Treatment Whole Home Water Filtration System Plus Conditioning - Larger Home
*Won't be Available until Spring 2022*
Our Specialty Chloramine Filter Appliance Designed for Areas that Suffer from Heavy Chloramine Use.
Chloramine is a persistent, corrosive compound of chlorine and ammonia requiring a specialized chloramine filter. It is lethal to marine life, causes rashes and skin disorders, and is known for corroding plumbing and appliance connections. Enjoy world-class CWL filtration performance and protection for your entire home for less than 2 cents per day.
Our CWL Chloramine 1865 filtration systems provide chloramine-free, chlorine-free, healthy filtered water. Drink delicious filtered water from every sink in your home, and prevent the absorption and inhalation of water contaminants while showering and bathing.
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available
- Removes and reduces chloramine, chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- 10-year or 5,000,000 gallon filtration media lifespan¹
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Exclusive water filtration product of the New American Showcase Home and International Builders’ Show. Showcased by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), HGTV, NextGen, DPHA, and more. Available in over 700 Kitchen & Bath Showrooms in the United States.
¹Based on your local water conditions and usage.
What is Chloramine?
Chloramine is a chemical compound of chlorine and ammonia. It does not dissipate or evaporate like chlorine and creates toxic by-products upon contact with organic matter. It is highly corrosive to metal including pipes, fixtures, and appliances and is used by municipalities because it is inexpensive. Chloramine needs specific contact time through a specialized chloramine filter media specifically created to take care of this compound. Chloramine removal requires a larger filtration tank and specialized media to remove this unfriendly compound.
The CWL CC-1865 At A Glance.
- For any home with 3+ baths, 4+ people, 1 or more water heaters, and 2+ parts per million (ppm) chloramine.
- Designed for 3/4" to 1 1/2" plumbing lines.
- 35 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water*.
- Our Standards. Manufactured and Assembled in the USA.
All product and components are compliant for food and beverage contact and comply, meet or exceed all current and applicable standards without exception.
All EWS product has been independently tested by an accredited third-party laboratory to meet and/or exceed all relevant FDA, California State regulations, and NSF standards for all claims made regarding NSF/ANSI standards. All EWS product is No-Lead Compliant to California AB1953.
Unparalleled product quality and longevity, award-winning customer service and expertise, incredible customer satisfaction – at EWS, top-performing USA-made filtration is all we do.
Real Protection from Contaminants. The CWL 1865 is engineered to handle the tough task of removing chloramine, a corrosive and persistent compound of chlorine and ammonia that requires greater contact time (versus chlorine) and a specialized carbon media. This is an advanced filtration appliance designed to filter all water throughout your home, providing truly healthy water to every sink and shower. The CWL 1865 effectively removes and reduces chloramine, chlorine, chloramine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical residues, obesogens, and more. Our filtration appliances are in use worldwide by hospitals, medical centers, health and fitness centers, military, professional athletes, and thousands of personal homes worldwide.
Healthier Home & Lifestyle. All EWS and CWL appliances are designed to prevent you and your family from drinking, absorbing, and inhaling various contaminants and carcinogenic (cancer-causing) chemicals. Enjoy chlorine-free, healthy, filtered water for your entire home – drinking, bathing, showering, pets, plants, pools, spas and plumbing. Enjoy healthier skin and hair, and delicious odor-free water from every sink. Alleviate symptoms of asthma and allergies by providing chlorine-free filtered water for showering and humidifiers.
Easy to Install & Self-Maintains. Our whole home filtration appliances are hassle-free, self-cleaning, user-friendly appliances that only require a filtration media change about every 10 years (based on your local water conditions and usage). Your EWS or CWL appliance installs easily like a water heater at the main water supply line to your home. Automatic backwashing prevents bacterial build-up and provides a continuously renewed surface area for filtration (plus, the backwash water is completely safe and filtered, and may be used for plants, gardening, pools, livestock, and pets).
The Highest Quality Possible. We are known throughout the industry for our impeccably high standards, quality materials, and American manufacturing. Your CWL 1865 contains 165 pounds (5 cubic feet) of the highest grade, specialized granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration media produced for effective chloramine removal. Our proprietary carbon media has ZERO chemical additives, fillers, metal resins or metal-based media, or silver impregnation (which is silver nitrate, a pesticide). Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances.
Environmentally-Friendly & Cost-Effective. Our appliances are the environmentally-friendly, maintenance-free choice to filter and condition your water — no salts, no chemicals, no corrosive softeners, no brine discharge, no gimmicks. Replace expensive and wasteful bottled water with healthy, filtered EWS water from every sink in your home. Our tanks and parts are recyclable and our proprietary filtration media is completely compostable and biodegradable. Our advanced digital valve head requires an ordinary electric outlet and consumes only the power of a doorbell.
Protect Your Home & Appliances. Aside from thoroughly protecting you and your family from contaminants, our appliances protect your kitchen appliances, water heater(s), and bathroom fixtures from the ravages of chlorine, chloramine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which harm fixtures, heating elements, finishes, surfaces, connections, and internal parts.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
Optional: Any EWS or CWL whole home appliance may be combined with one of our softeners (preferably hot-side only) and/or ESSENTIAL sink filtration product based on customer preference or local water conditions.
- Model #: CWL-CC-1865-7
- Height: 75"
- Diameter: 18"
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Flow Rate: 35 gallons per minute
- Filter Capacity: 10 Years or 3,000,000 gallons¹
- Filter Replacement #: T-M/CC1865
- Tank Cover: None.
- Filtration Media: 165 lbs. (5 cubic feet) of NSF compliant 100% pure proprietary blend of biodegradable and compostable activated carbon, specialized processing for chloramine removal
Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Install in cold water feed applications only (for instance, install before a water heater so hot water does not flow into the appliance). Install in compliance with local and state regulations.