Bronze 150w ED17 Floodlight
Fins for heat dissipation extend lamp & ballast title
Hinged lens frame is captive during relamping
Silicone gasket for durable weatherproofing
Hydroformed reflector is field adjustable to vertical or horizontal lamp positions
Long life lamp included
Precision die cast aluminum housing and lens frame with durable polyester powder coating
EZ Grip locknut matches fixture finish and can be adjusted with fingers pliers or a screwdriver
- Type: ED17
- Watts: 150W
- Hours: 10,000
- Lamp Lumens: 12,500
- Efficacy: 68 LPW
- Type: CWA-HPF QT
- 120V: 1.0/1.6A
- 208V: .6/.9A
- 240V: .5/.8A
- 277V: .5/.7A
- Input Watts: 185W
- Efficiency: 81%
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel.
- Reflector: Hydroformed aluminum. Field adjustable vertical or horizontal.
- Lens Gasket: High temperature tubular silicone set in die cast retaining groove remains in place during relamping.
- Lens Frame: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Ground Mounting: Use the new MPM19 PVC Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation.
- EPA: 0.6
- Socket: Porcelain 4kv Pulse Rated socket with nickel plated screw shell.
- Quad Tap: Fixture works with 120, 208, 240, and 277 volts.