Bronze 70w ED17 Floodlight
Easy clip for tool-less relamping with Vandal proof screw capability
Integra hood glare shield for friendly lighting when properly aimed
Silicone gasket stays in place for durable weatherproofing & easy relamping
Precision die cast aluminum housing with durable polyester powder coating
Variable beam spread with 2 position adjustable socket
Long life lamp included
Mounting arm with sturdy locking teeth & internal gasket
- Type: ED17
- Lamp Lumens:5,600
- Efficacy:60 LPW
- Type: BMHN70
- 120V: 2.5/2.1A
- Input Watts: 94W
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- EISA 2007 Compliant: This product complies with the new law for metal halide ballast efficiency. This law goes into effect January 1st, 2008. Pulse Start offers Longer Lamp Life, Faster Startup and Faster Restrike.
- Sockets: Porcelain with all copper current carrying components.
- Socket: Glazed porcelain 4kv pulse rated with nickel plated screw shell and spring contacts.
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum, 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel fits all standard mounting boxes.
- Reflector: Anodized semi-specular aluminum.
- Lens: Thermal tempered shock resistant glass.
- Lens Gasket: High temperature tubular silicone set in die cast retaining groove remains in place during relamping.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- EPA: 0.43.