Franklin 91180007 VersaJet Shallow Water Well Cast Iron Jet Pump, 3/4 HP, 115/230 V, Single Phase
Built for easy customization, this pump covers a variety of performance needs. With our patent pending nozzle replacement system and a small Allen wrench (included), the internal nozzle can be replaced with any of the three nozzles supplied to provide standard performance, high pressure, or high flow.
- Impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle, and venturi are all molded with Modified PPO.
- Heavy-duty cast iron case ensures optimum durability and long life.
- Floating stainless steel eye seal for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Powered by high quality, industry proven, UL 778 approved indoor/outdoor square flange motors.
- Revolutionary “Quick-Change” jet nozzle replacement system allows easy customization of the pump. Performance can be changed quickly from a high pressure to a high flow set-up without removing the plumbing or opening the case.
- Dual voltage motor can be set to run at either 115 V or 230 V.
- Pressure switch is installed and set at 30/50 PSI.
- Built-in drain plug for easy winterizing and servicing.
- Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F/49 °C and shut-off pressures up to 90 psi.
- 1" NPT discharge, 1-1/4" NPT suction.
- UL 778 approved for indoor or outdoor use.