Rain Bird - 2" Brass Tee Flow Sensor
Rain Bird flow sensors send flow data to central control or stand-alone controller systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring. Rain Bird flow sensors are available with NPT and BSP ends.
Rain Bird flow sensors enable you to capitalize on the advantages of Flow Management functionality. Use Rain Bird Flow Sensors with Rain Bird Maxicom², SiteControl and IQ v2.0 central control applications, or in standalone systems using Rain Bird ESP-LXD, ESP-LXME and ESP-LXMEF controllers, to benefit from:
- Flo-Watch™. Flo-Watch constantly monitors for low flow and excess flow conditions caused by broken lines or heads, automatically quarantines and shuts down the problem area, and continues to irrigate non-affected areas. Saves water, saves plant material, and enables irrigation programs to continue and complete.
- Learned Flow. The controller automatically learns station flow rates resulting in more accurate flow rates. The automatic collection prevents you from having to manually enter data from drawings, or physically visiting each valve to collect flow data and manually entering the data into a controller.
- FloManager®. FloManager determines the optimal station irrigating sequence. The system runs at its fullest capacity until programs are complete. The controller automatically selects and runs multiple valves at the same time within hydraulic parameters, allowing for shorter water windows.
- Simple six-bladed impeller design
- Designed for outdoor or underground applications
- Reliable Brass Tee construction
- Fully compatible with ESP-LXD, ESP-LXMEF or IQ Central Control
- Sends flow data for precise and accurate flow monitoring
Add an extra level of security and peace of mind to your irrigation system with these reliable, easy-to-use flow sensors—all fully compatible with the ESP-LXD Decoder Controller or ESP-LXMEF Controller and IQ™ v2.0 Central Control. Rain Bird® Flow Sensors send flow data to central control or stand-alone control systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring. Choose from a variety of sizes, operating ranges and types for the solution that best meets your needs.
- Width: 4.25 in
- Height: 8.35 in
- Depth: 2.94 in