78W LED Floodlight - Slipfitter Mount
High power, wide distribution LED floodlight. Replaces 250W MH. Patent Pending airflow technology ensures long LED and driver lifespan. Use for building facade lighting, sign lighting, LED landscape lighting and instant-on security lighting.
Weight: 24.0 lbs
- Type: Constant Current
- 120V: 0.66A
- 208V: 0.41A
- 240V: 0.35A
- 277V: 0.30A
- Input Watts: 79W
- Efficiency: 99%
- Watts: 78W
- Color Temp: 5100K (Cool)
- Color Accuracy: 67 CRI
- L70 Lifespan: 100,000
- Lumens: 7,597
- Efficacy: 97 LPW
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- LEDs: Six multi-chip, 13Watt high-output, long-life LEDs.
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
- EPA: 2
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
- Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
- Mounting: Heavy-duty Slip Fitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
- Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
- NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 6V
- Replacement Range: The FXLED78 can be used to replace 150 - 320W Metal Halide Floodlights based on delivered lumens.
- Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 2000mA, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, 1.1A, Power Factor 99%
- THD: 5% at 120V, 13.1% at 277V
- Surge Protection: 4kV