Working in a sprinkler trench is tough enough-don't make it harder by using traditional pipe fitting methods that require hot, toxic glue, clamps, or frustrating barbed fittings. Hydro-Rain offers a better way: Blu-Lock. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. Primer? Glue? Clamps? Tools?
With the Blue-Lock system, you don't need them! Simply stated, Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world. Blu-Lock is for non-constant pressure, valve-out, cold water, outdoor direct burial irrigation connections only.
Features & Benefits
- 1in. Blu-Lock X 1in. PVC Lock
- Patented "Push-and-Go" Design—100% tool and chemical-free approach cut installation time in half.
- True System Integration—Total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, saddles, and heads.
- Exclusive Trench and Trenchless Technology— Coil and straight length pipe options provide unrivaled flexibility.
- Blu-Lock® Pipe is Blue—Environmentally-friendly, recyclable HDPE pipe provides a superior alternative to PVC.
- Blu-Lock® Fittings are Blue—Outside diameter (OD)technology ensures lower friction loss for better efficiency.
- Pipe and Fittings are Chemical Free—Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...