Features & Benefits
Working in a sprinkler trench is tough enough-don't make it harder by using traditional pipe fitting methods that require hot, toxic glue, clamps or frustrating barbed fittings. Hydro-Rain offers a better way: Blu-Lock. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. Primer? Glue? Clamps? Tools?
With the Blue-Lock system, you don't need them! Simply stated, Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world. Blu-Lock is for non-constant pressure, valve-out, cold water, outdoor direct burial irrigation connections only.
Every fitting installed from the valve out, you can now install faster and easier with Blu-Lock® fittings. Simply stated, Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
- Built for Speed Advantages Patent Pending "Push-and-Go" Design - 100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- Blu-Lock Pipe is Green Environmentally Friendly recyclable HDPE pipe provides a superior alternative to PVC.
- Blu-Lock Fittings are Green Outside diameter (OD) technology ensure lower friction loss for better efficiency.
- Both are Chemical Free Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Heavy-Duty Construction Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness.
- Patented Retaining System Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology Flow is unimpeded for 25 percent increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings.
- High Quality and "Easy-Flex" Blu-Lock lateral and swing pipe are made from virgin resins and meet ASTM standard
|Inner Diameter||1.07 in.|
|Outer Diameter||1.21 in.|
|Purpose Or Function||Blu-Lock|
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...