Smart connectivity is now possible in a battery-powered sprinkler controller. Control multiple valves and flow meters. No electrical connection is required!
Utilizing built-in Bluetooth and 900Mhz LoRa radios, the controller can be programmed and monitored with select B-hyve Apps from any smart device. Connecting to a B-hyve hub or the cloud provides full smart watering using B-hyve WeatherSense technology.
Looking to install the CMS somewhere other than the valve box? The CMS can easily fit in it’s custom manufactured wall mount or a 2-1/2 inch pipe.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Control and Monitor from Anywhere – Use the B-hyve Pro or B-hyve Ag app with CMS for full control
- Modular – Add the CMS Latching Solenoid Modules or CMS Flow Meter Module to meet your needs
- Two Connection Ports – Control one to eight valves with DC latching solenoids or monitor two flow meters
- Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Mount the CMS outdoors without worry! The CMS has an IP67 water-resistant rating
- Non-volatile Memory – Keep the most recent irrigation schedule even if the battery’s die
- Battery Powered – Use anywhere and see the current battery status in your app
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Add Control at any Valve – No need to dig a trench for wires or connect decoders.
- Battery-powered Smart Controller – Use the B-hyve Pro app with WeathSense technology for fully automated irrigation programming
- Remote Access – Access the controller from any web browser or select B-hyve apps for total control and monitoring
|DIMENSIONS||5 × 5 × 4.25 in|
|SMART / WEB ACCESS||
B-hyve Ag, B-hyve Pro
|B-HYVE CONNECTED DEVICE||
Days of week, watering intervals, odd/even days, Smart
|NUMBER OF BATTERIES||
240 meters (800 feet)
|COMPATIBLE PIPE DIMESNION||
|EPA WATERSENSE APPROVED||
9 – 14
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...