Hydro-Rain is proud to announce the new HRS 150! An old classic redesigned to be a modern champion. We started with the wiper seal, co-molding it as one piece with the cap and made it with TPR rather than PVC. Next, we built a seal-protecting spring retainer into the head. We also gave the retractor spring plenty of commercial-grade muscle and longevity. Finally, we made sure the HRS 150 was bred with all the other sterling traits that have made Hydro-Rain products frontrunners for over three decades. All that, combined with the traditional slim-profile head design that fits discretely into residential landscapes, makes the HRS 150 a sure winner.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No standing soldiers, no failure to launch—Heat treated, stainless steel retractor spring provides years of precise operation
- Co-molded, TPR pressure-activated wiper seal—Minimizes flow-by with an industry leading seal and cleans debris from stem
- Constructed with high-impact ABS—Stands up to the elements for years of dependable performance
- Removable nozzles—Replace the nozzle, not the entire sprinkler
- Two-piece ratchet stem mechanism—Makes lining up the spray pattern to match the landscape quick and effortless
- Exacting test standards—(grit, cycle, life, environment and field tests) ensures quality and effectiveness
- Small exposed cover—Blends into the landscape better
- Replaces Rain Bird® UNI-Spray and Hunter® PS
|DIMENSIONS||1.625 × 1.625 × 5.75 in|
1/2" Female NPT
15 PSI to 90 PSI
0 GPM at 15 PSI or greater, 0.2 GPM Otherwise
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...