Redesigned from the ground up the HRS 200 is the most innovative, robust, and easiest to use head on the market. Ready for commercial, municipal, or residential applications that demand a professional grade spray head.
- Fortified cap with superior threads
- Five sealing surfaces defend against leaks on the stem and cap
- Over molded with a core of ridged plastic, stands up to corrosives
- Pressure activated seal, sealing tight to the cap and riser
- Threaded to fit all major manufacturers’ female threaded nozzles.
- Improved design deflects debris
- WaterSense® Certified adjustable pressure regulating models increase nozzle efficiency while conserving water.
- The patent pending pressure reducer adjusts from 30 psi for spray nozzles to 40 psi for rotary nozzles with the turn of a screwdriver
- Hydro-Seal™ check valve eliminates low head drainage and speeds initial pop-up
- The body has been beefed up with buttresses added under the cap for better grip
- Spray head pockets are designed to catch debris preventing wear and tear
The HRN nozzles deliver true matched precipitation rate so you can cover the entire project. Plus, all HRN nozzles are conveniently color coded to indicate their particular spray radius.
1/2" Female NPT
30 PSI, 40 PSI
15 – 100 PSI
Between 0 and 12 PSI 0.1 GPM, Above 12 PSI 0 GPM
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...