- Fortified cap with superior threads
- Five sealing surfaces defend against leaks on the stem and cap
- Over molded with a core of ridged plastic, stands up to corrosives
- Pressure activated seal, sealing tight to the cap and riser
- Threaded to fit all major manufacturers’ female threaded nozzles.
- Improved design deflects debris
- WaterSense® Certified adjustable pressure regulating models increase nozzle efficiency while conserving water.
- The patent pending pressure reducer adjusts from 30 psi for spray nozzles to 40 psi for rotary nozzles with the turn of a screwdriver
- Hydro-Seal™ check valve eliminates low head drainage and speeds initial pop-up
- The body has been beefed up with buttresses added under the cap for better grip
- Spray head pockets are designed to catch debris preventing wear and tear
The HRN nozzles deliver true matched precipitation rate so you can cover the entire project. Plus, all HRN nozzles are conveniently color coded to indicate their particular spray radius.
1/2" Female NPT
15 – 100 PSI
Between 0 and 12 PSI 0.1 GPM, Above 12 PSI 0 GPM
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...