- Fortified cap with superior threads
- Five sealing surfaces defend against leaks on the stem and cap
- Over molded with a core of ridged plastic, stands up to corrosives
- Pressure activated seal, sealing tight to the cap and riser
- Threaded to fit all major manufacturers’ female threaded nozzles.
- Improved design deflects debris
- WaterSense® Certified adjustable pressure regulating models increase nozzle efficiency while conserving water.
- The patent pending pressure reducer adjusts from 30 psi for spray nozzles to 40 psi for rotary nozzles with the turn of a screwdriver
- Hydro-Seal™ check valve eliminates low head drainage and speeds initial pop-up
- The body has been beefed up with buttresses added under the cap for better grip
- Spray head pockets are designed to catch debris preventing wear and tear
The HRN nozzles deliver true matched precipitation rate so you can cover the entire project. Plus, all HRN nozzles are conveniently color coded to indicate their particular spray radius.
1/2" Female NPT
15 – 100 PSI
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...