When you need a hard working electric valve to handle your toughest jobs, it just makes sense to use Hydro Rain’s HRV Series Valves. Tested and tried under the harshest conditions, you simply won’t find a harder-working valve
This rugged valve offers key performance features found on Hydro-Rain HRP valves. Built with strength and endurance to handle the challenges of light commercial sites, the HRV is available in a host of variations. Designed for small landscape applications, the HRV is available in two 1″ body configurations: Female National Pipe Thread and PVC Socket. Each model is available with either flow control or a non-flow control lid. Flow Control models include a lever for easy activation of the solenoid. All models feature premium high-quality construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Reliable Flow Control—Quick adjustment with water on or off reduces flow or shuts the valve off completely.
- Balanced Flow Design—Keeps equal pressure on both sides of the diaphragm while the valve is off, effectively increasing the valve’s longevity
- Quick-slip Glue Models Available—For fast, clean installation.
- Strong, Injection-molded Diaphragm—Exceeds industry standards for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Lid—For extra strength.
- Self-cleaning Filter—Pilot-flow 90-mesh (200 micron).
- Internal Bleed Lever—Makes manual (at-the-valve) operation easy and spray-free
- Captive Spring—Captivated Spring stays in place during diss-assembly
- Multi-Drive screws—Don’t worry about which tool to bring, the HRV has 4 captive multi-drive screws which accept Philips, Flat, and 1/4″ Socket
- Solenoid Lever—Available solenoid lever allows for easy manual activation of flow control valves.
- Three Year Warranty—Hydro-Rain warrants the HRV valves series to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Parts replacement only.
|DIMENSIONS||4.375 × 2.5 × 4.5 in|
|OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE||
10 – 150 PSI
Female National Pipe thread, PVC Socket
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...