HRZ-100 1″ Jar-top valve with 30 PSI Pressure Regulator, Filter, and Valve
An industry first! The HRZ Series all-in-one drip irrigation valve with filter and pressure regulator lays claim to being the industry’s first “one-piece” low-flow irrigation zone valve, filter, and regulator combination. Its compact design fits snugly in a 6″ round valve box, and two fit comfortably in a 10″ box.
On the outside, the HRZ all-in-one control zone beats the competition’s PVC construction hands down by offering the strength, durability, and environmental friendliness of commercial-grade, glass-filled polypropylene. The internals is just as impressive. The valve design allows it to handle flows as low as 0.1 GPM and as high as 5.0 GPM while withstanding pressures up to 120 PSI.
The filter module contains a 200 mesh filter that keeps lines free of debris and features the easy serviceability of a jar top with a flush port. The integrated pressure regulator module provides a constant pressure of 30 PSI. Best of all, the HRZ micro-irrigation control zone comes “drip-ready” with a Drip-Lock adapter that enables true Built for Speed installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ultra Low-flow allows operation at lowest possible flows to boost water savings.
- Smallest overall footprint reduces control zone kit and valve box waste.
- 100% Recyclable materials, PVC free!
- Stainless Steel 200 mesh filter provides large surface area for low maintenance.
- Compact designs fits snugly in 6″ round valve box or you can fit four in a standard box.
- One-piece construction features a low-flow valve, filter, and a pressure regulator.
- 1″ Low-flow valve operates efficiently from 0.1~5 GPM.
- Stainless steel metering ensures optimal diaphragm performance.
- Manual internal bleed enables water-efficient manual operation.
- Fast valve service pairs standard diaphragm with easy-to-service jar top.
- Fast filter service combines speed of flush port with easy-to-service jar top.
|DIMENSIONS||4 × 9.375 × 5.5 in|
Male National Pipe Thread
0.1 – 5 GPM
20 – 120 PSI
0.36 A @ 24 VAC
|SOLENOID HOLDING CURRENT||
0.23 A @ 24 VAC
200 Mesh, 0.074 mm, 74 micron
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...