Designed for simplicity, optimized for Two-wire. The High Station Count 63-station Decoder Module (HSC-6300-DM) allows you to control 63 stations over a single or pair of Two-wire paths to take advantage of irrigation trenches. You can operate a single valve over 5,300 feet (1615 meters) or 1 mile (1.62 km) from the controller.
Two-wire technology, so named because it only requires Two-wires, is a simple solution for large or complex systems. Two-wire technology provides savings in labor, wire, and time (and we all know time is money). Whether you are installing a new Two-wire system or expanding the system Two-wire technology provides a smarter and faster way to get the job done.
Features and Benefits
- Plug-in module allows you to convert any HSC into a Two-wire controller
- B-hyve Pro ready so you can use your tablet or smart device for programming instead of the controller
- 2 separate Two-wire paths
- Grounding is required only at the controller and the Two-wire module
- No special wire or connectors are required giving you greater flexibility in responding to site conditions
- No special grounding or surge arrestors required in-line to maximize time and money savings during installation
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...