Two-Wire Controller only
The High Station Count (HSC) commercial irrigation controller brings a range of connectivity to B-hyve, the #1 irrigation platform in the world. The HSC provides WeatherSense programming with remote monitoring and control for projects large and small.
The HSC and B-hyve can provide water managers with total control over programming whether they want fully automatic daily adjustments with WeatherSense programming, traditional programming, or somewhere in between. The HSC can control up to 63 Two-wire stations and power two stations simultaneously. The convenient AC Two-wire design allows for station expansion using field decoders and standard solenoids.
HSC Features and Benefits
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth, and Ethernet for easy connectivity
- Optional cellular module (sold separately) allows for remote operation when a local area network is not available
- The large full-color display provides key information at the device
- Two Master valve/pump circuits ensure you have the hydraulic control you need.
- Non-Volatile memory stores programming for watering after a power outage
- Manual watering by program or station so you only water the areas you want
- Master valve/pump on/off by station for greater control over watering
B-hyve Features and Benefits
- WeatherSense programming can issue daily programming adjustments which can provide up to 30% in water savings
- Built-in irrigation audit allows for faster system audits and improved water savings
- Delay Watering up to 32 days, perfect for big events or big storms
- Seasonally adjust irrigation by program with “Watering Budget” to optimize irrigation without altering the original program.
|B-HYVE CONNECTED DEVICE||
EPA WaterSense, FCC, IP 68, UL
|EPA WATERSENSE APPROVED||
|P/MV OUTPUT (24 VAC)||
Days of week, watering intervals, odd/even days, Smart
|PUMP START RELAY||
|SMART / WEB ACCESS||
B-hyve Pro or B-hyve
|SMART HOME COMPATIBILITY||
|SOLENOID HOLDING CURRENT||
0.56 A @ 24 VAC
|STATION OUTPUT (24 VAC)||
100-240 V AC
2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
2.4 GHz – 60 to 820 ft, 5 GHz – 190 to 460 ft
INPUT AC 120V 0.2A
OUTPUT AC 26V 3A
0–70° C AT 6000 CYCLES
CLASS 2 TRANSFORMER USED TRANSFOMER DE CLASSE 2 UTILISÉ
CERTIFIED TO CAN/CSA C22.2 NO 205-12 ANSI/UL 1951
FCC ID: ML6HSC
ASSEMBLED IN THE US
WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS
ASSEMBLÉ AUX ÉTATS˜UNIS AVEC
DU MATÉRIEL INTERNATIONAL
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...