Intermatic AG65033 Surge Protective Device, 6-Mode, 347/600 VAC 3Ph Y, Type 1 or Type 2, Outdoor
The AG Series Surge Protective Devices (SPD) are designed for a variety of applications. Trusted, state-of-the-art TPMOV® (Thermally Protected Metal Oxide Varistor) surge protection technology eliminates the potentially hazardous failure modes that are commonly associated with standard MOV technology. A green LED indicator provides status of protection.
Type 1 applications include outdoor installations before service entrances and utility meter cabinets.
Type 2 applications include installations after service entrances.
Outdoor applications include irrigation equipment, farm equipment, pumps, lighting fixtures, traffic signaling devices, HVACR controls and motors. AG2401C3/AG48013/AG6503C3/AG6503L3 are UL Listed to ANSI/UL 1449, 3rd edition. AG2083C3/AG4803C3/AG2403C3 are CSA certified to ANSI/UL 1449, 3rd Edition.
- Six modes of protection
- TPMOV® surge protection technology
- Green LED protection indicator
- Type 4X watertight, plastic enclosure for outdoor installations
- UV-resistant polycarbonate housing
- 1?2" threaded nipple for 7?8" nominal conduit knockout
- 1-year product warranty
- UL Listed to ANSI/UL 1449 3rd edition
- Modes of Protection: 6 (L1-N, L2-N, L3-N, L1-L2, L1-L3, L2-L3)
- Enclosure Type: Indoor/outdoor type 4X
- Voltage: 347/600 VAC 3-Phase Wye
- Wiring Option: Wire leads
- Category: Hard Wired Surge Web
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (L-L): 840
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (L1-L2): 840
- Phase: Three
- Surge Protection LED Indicator: Green
- Voltage Protection Rating (L-G): 1500
- Voltage Protection Rating (L-N): 1500
Operating Temperature Max (°F): 185
- Operating Temperature Min (°F): -31
- Product Height (in): 4 3/16"
- Input Voltage Range(s): 347/600 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Surge Protection Type: 1, 2
- Surge Protection Technology: TPMOV®
- Warranty Period: 1-Year limited
- Maximum Surge Current Rating Per Phase: 50 kA
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (L-G): 420
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (L-N): 420
- Nominal Discharge Current: 20 kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 50 kA
- UL Standard: Ansi/UL 1449 3rd Edition
- Voltage Protection Rating (L-L): 2500
- Wire Size Max: #10 AWG