K Rain - RPS 624 OUTDOOR IRRIGATION CONTROLLER 24 STATION 110V/60HZ
A truly versatile irrigation controller featuring the latest in micro-processor technology and exclusive low energy, high-output toroidal transformer. Advanced features include current sensing and station skip with fault indication, and a real time clock maintains time through power outages.
This model is the 24 Station, 110V.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 12, 18 & 24 Station Models Available
- 6 Fully Independent Programs – Up to 4 separate start times per program. Max. 24 starts per day.
- Permanent Memory – Saves programs during power outages.
- 7 Day Watering Cycle – Individual day selection, odd/even date selection or interval watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready – Allows programming of individual station(s) operation to be controlled by sensor.
- Rain Off – Suspends watering during winter while retaining the time and programmed information
- Flexible Manual Operation – Choose from automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- System Test Feature
- Water Conservative – Quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, OFF to 200%.
- Master Valve/Pump Start
- Second Programmable Pump – Available for dual water supply, fertigation or filtration control.
- Large Blue and White Backlit LCD – Easy to read, with “No AC” indicator on LCD when power is out.
- Current sensing – On individual stations and faulty station skip feature.
- Low Energy Micro-processor – Ensures long battery life.
- Permanent Real-time Clock – Maintained by 3V battery- Toroidal high capacity trasformer.
- Outdoor Case – Lockable and waterproof.
- Audio Feedback – On key press and alarm.
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Number of Programs: 6
- Number of Automatic Start Times: 4 per program
- Electrical Power Supply: 110 VAC/240 VAC delivering a 24 VAC through a 30VA (1.25 AMP) rated Toroidal transformer
- Electrical Outputs: 24 VAC, .75 AMP 24 VAC, .25 AMP
- Height: 9" (22,86 cm)
- Width: 9 1/4" (23,5 cm)
- Depth: 3 1/2" (8,9 cm)