Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module
Ships Same Business Day
Control your Rain Bird irrigation system remotely from anywhere in the world
Rain Bird now offers the LNK WiFi Module for Residential and Light Commercial Rain Bird controllers.
The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world.
With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smart phone or tablet.
Visit wifi-pro.rainbird.com to learn more about the LNK WiFi.
Simple Plug & Play Design
Designed to work with controllers you already understand and install To upgrade existing controllers, simply plug the LNK WiFi Module into the accessory port and open the app Operates like a remote onsite and provides complete access to the irrigation system while offsite
Advanced App Design
Simple to use app, provides homeowners with the access they need and desire Professional features allow for easy multi-site management for contractors Built-in notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplifies service calls, and warns when freezing conditions are expected
Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes to save up to 30% more water Superior programming capabilities are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions Instant access allows for real-time system management
Simple Multi-Site Management
Designed for contractors who manage multiple controllers and sites Quickly group controllers by geography, sub-division, street or another process your company uses Increases technician efficiency and simplifies service calls and/ or winterizations
Supported Mobile Devices
- Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or greater;
- Android devices running OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later
Wireless Frequency Bands Supported
- 2.4 GHz only
Wireless Networks Supported
- 802.11 b/g/n only
WiFi Security Modes Supported
- None, Open, WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2-TKIP, WPA2-AES, WPA2-AES-TKIP
Communication Modes Supported
- Communication with module via module Access Point (hotspot); Communication with module via local area network; Communication with module via Rain Bird relay server
- Operating Temperature: 14° F (-10° C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% max @ 50°F to 120°F (10°C to 49°C) non-condensing environment
- 24VAC(RMS) 50/60Hz; 55mA max
- UL, cUL, CE, CSA, FCC Part 15b, WEEE, S-Mark, IP30, IFETEL
- Width: 1.13 in.
- Height: 1.83 in.
- Depth: 0.48 in.