Prier Loose Key - Wall Hydrant - 1/2"SWTx3/4"Push - C-234S
PRIER C-234 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing.
Ordering the C-234 gives you the same style hydrant as the C-134 but with a vandalproof extended lockshield with operating key.
The PRIER C-234 is the original freezeless hydrant that is made in the same heavy pattern fashion that made it famous. It is available in stock lengths from 1 1/2" to 24", and longer sizes are available on request.
- C-UPC approved
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Powder coated cast aluminum handle
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Lock shield cap for stronger valve design
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Spout aligning mark
- Slim seat inlet for easier installation