13W LED Wallpack with Cord and Plug
LED 10W & 13 Wallpacks including plug and cord. Patent Pending thermal management system. 100,000 hour L70 lifespan. 5 Year Warranty.
Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Type: Constant Current
- 120V: 0.13A
- 208V: 0.08A
- 240V: 0.07A
- 277V: 0.06A
- Input Watts: 15W
- Efficiency: 87%
- Watts: 13W
- Color Temp: 5000K (Cool)
- Color Accuracy: 67 CRI
- L70 Lifespan: 100,000
- Lumens: 1,064
- Efficacy: 71 LPW
- UL Listing: Suitable for Wet Locations as a Downlight. Suitable for Damp Locations as an Uplight. Wall Mount only. Suitable for Mounting within 4ft. of ground.
- Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
- IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- Lumen Maintenance: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Fixture Efficacy: 71 Lumens per Watt
- Lumen Maintenance: The LED will deliver 70% of its initial lumens at 100,000 hours of operation.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 50°C (122°F) ambient temperatures.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury and UV free.
- For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
- Gaskets: High Temperature Silicone.
- Driver: Multi-chip 13W high output long life LED Driver Constant Current, Class 2 100V - 277V, 50/60 Hz.
- THD: 12.54% at 120V
- Surge Protection: 4KV
- Color Temperature (Nominal CCT): 5000K
- Color Accuracy: 66 CRI
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.