1/2" Super Hawg with Carrying Case
Setting the standard for power and speed. The 1/2" Super Hawg is the right tool to use for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The two-speed adjustable Milwaukee-built motor has a high operating speed, with an easy-turn gear shift knob and a clutch in the low gear range. You’ll get maximum versatility and comfort with the soft-grip Roto-Lok handle, which shifts between three positions, and the front t-bar handle on the gear case. A durable carrying case is included with this heavy-duty tool.
- Powerful 13.0-amp motor: Delivers 450 RPM - 1,750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-Lok handle: Features 90° left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: Provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Length: 22"
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- No Load RPM: 450-1,750
- Amps: 13
- Spindle: 5/8"-16
- Capacity in Steel: Twist Bit 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: Auger 1-1/2"|Self-Feed 4-5/8"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Gear Train: Triple
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: No