The 4-Station Indoor-Mount Easy-Dial Timer utilizes Orbit Easy-Set Logic programming, taking the guesswork out of setting your timer. This new timer also includes an auto-reset circuit breaker, large dial, and easy-to-read LCD display. Flexible settings and manual rain delay feature make this timer a robust option to handle your watering needs, while remaining easy to set and operate.
- EASY-SET LOGIC: Hassle-free programming controls how long, how often, and when to water.
- FLEXIBLE SETTINGS: Water each station 1-240 minutes with up to 8 start times per day.
- RAIN DELAY: This setting allows you to manually delay watering by 24, 48, or 72 hours, and is also compatible with a rain sensor for automatic delays. (Rain sensor sold separately.)
- INDEPENDENT DUAL PROGRAMS: A/B programs for days of week, watering intervals, and odd/even days.
- WATER BUDGETING: Easily adjust your run times based on the seasonality without having to reprogram your timer frequently.
- EASY VISIBILITY: The large dial and LCD screen make it easy to see and operate.
- CONSERVE WATER: By setting your timer to run at the most efficient times of the day, water is absorbed at the roots rather than being lost to evaporation.
- NO BARE WIRES: Removable plate located on the front of the timer offers easy wiring access, and protects the connections.
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...