Features and Benefits
- RAIN DELAY: No more watering during rain or freezing conditions.
- ADJUSTABLE RAIN SENSITIVITY: Choose how much rainwater your sensor collects from 1/8-inch to 1-inch of precipitation before it signals your timer to turn off the sprinklers.
- INCLUDES: 30 feet of wire to connect your sensor to your sprinkler timer.
- DIGITAL FREEZE SENSOR: Prevents your sprinkler system from watering in freezing conditions, reducing damage and costly repairs.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Works with most existing sprinkler systems.
- MOUNTS SECURELY: Using 1/2-inch female pipe thread, PVC pipe using included slip to male pipe thread adapter, rain gutters, or mounting bracket for flat surfaces.
- Adjustable vent provides fast or slow disc
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...