50 Gallon Power Direct Vent Water Heater
SKU: by Bradford White
- Bradford White ICON System™: Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during stand by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance: Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System: Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics: An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell: High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Compatible With Optional Accessory Packages: Performance Package, Protection Package and Inlet Shut-Off Valve.
- Closed Combustion Venting System: Power Direct Vent models are ideal for installations which lack sufficient are for combustion, such as new construction homes or additions which are tightly insulated. These models use a twin pipe system where combustion air is drawn from outside the building in one pipe, and combustion products are expelled to the outside in another pipe.
- Cast Aluminum Air Intake Boot: A cast molded air intake boot design provides exceptional durability during installation and operation.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting: With 2" or 3" PVC, ABS, or CPVC. The equivalent feet of intake venting cannot be greater than the equivalent feet of exhaust venting.
- Optional Concentric Vent Kit Termination: 2" termination fitting provides for only one exit opening through a wall or roof. (Subtract 10ft. for intake pipe and 10ft. for exhaust pipe when calculating total vent length.)
- Flammable Vapor Sensor: Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent burner operation if there is an ongoing flammable vapor burn inside the combustion chamber.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System: Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining: Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation: Surrounds the tank surface, saving energy by retarding loss of heat.
- Water Connections: 3?4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and makes installation easier.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps: Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod: Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- T&P Relief Valve: Included.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve: Durable tamper proof design.