PVC AND CPVC COMMON VENTING IN 3" AND 4" SIZING INCREASES SAVINGS AND FLEXIBILITY
AVAILABLE WITH RINNAI INLINE TANKLESS RACK SYSTEMS (TRS) AND CORNER RACK SYSTEMS (TRC)
- Integrated condensate trap
- Easy assembly of check valve
- Reduces material costs
- Greater flexibility and easier configuration
- For use with 3" and 4" schedule 40 solid core PVC/CPVC Pipes
The Non-Return Flue Check Valve prevents backflow of exhaust gases into idle tankless water heaters.
- Must be installed on each tankless water heater that is a part of the PVC and CPVC common vent system.
- For Direct Vent applications only.
- Intended for exhaust flow only. Intake air must be plumbed separately to the intake side of the tankless water heater
- Accepts 3" PVC/CPVC
- 4" PVC/CPVC system sizes achieved through the use of reducers attached to 3" PVC/CPVC
CERTIFIED FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING RINNAI CONDENSING TANKLESS WATER HEATERS:
- RU98i (REU-KB3237FFUD-US)
- RUC98i (REU-KBD3237FFUD-US)
- RUR98i (REU-KBP3237FFUD-US)
- C199i (REU-KBD3237FFUDC-US)
- DEMAND DUO™ (CHS199100)
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...