Rain Bird R13-18F Plastic Arc Rotary Nozzle, Full Spray
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 13 to 24 feet. Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems. The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range, all in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
- The rotary nozzles shall include a removable screen
- The rotary nozzle shall have multiple arced streams and have a matched precipitation rate of 0.6 in/hr
- The rotary nozzle shall have a precipitation rate matched with Rain Bird® 5000/5000 Plus MPR rotor nozzles
- The rotary nozzle shall be constructed of UV-resistant plastic
- The radius adjustment screw shall be of stainless steel
- 0.02 inch x 0.02 inch mesh screen to protect the nozzle against clogging