Rinnai C199iN Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater (Indoor Natural Gas)
Each Rinnai Tankless Water Heater is manufactured to be so rock-solid reliable, you can safely stake your reputation on it. And the new C199 Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater is no exception.
The robust C199 models come standard on the Tankless Rack System (wall mount or freestanding) as well as individual units. Available in natural gas or propane, the C199 is a dedicated commercial tankless model, precision engineered to produce an endless supply of hot water for even the most demanding applications from restaurants to hotels to multifamily residences to schools and more. When the demands are greatest, Rinnai delivers.
Commercial C199iN Benefits:
- Increase savings with Commercial ENERGY STAR® certified tankless water heaters that operate more efficiently on-demand to provide an endless supply of hot water
- Heat exchanger designed for the demands of businesses helps maximize the life of the product ensuring smooth business operations
- Safety and security through built-in redundancy (multiple units and reliability to keep your business online)
- Free up space with compact designs, that can be installed indoors or out for maximum location flexibility
- Maintenance alerts keeping equipment operating at optimal efficiency and performance
- Numerous venting options offer installation flexibility (room air option for the Tankless Rack System now available)
- Wi-Fi Ready
Commercial C199iN Features:
- 96% Thermal Efficiency, Commercial ENERGY STAR® certified
- 199,000 BTU
- Ultra Low NOx compliant
- Approved for high altitude up to 10,200 ft (3,109 m)
- Natural Gas
- Integrated temperature controller that provides 98°F to 185°F, no external controller required
- Commercial warranty*: Limited 6-year on the heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, up to 2 years on labor
- Fuel conversion kits available
- Isolation valves included
Rinnai is continually updating and improving products; therefore, specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Local, state, provincial and federal codes must be adhered to prior to installation.