Rinnai EX11CN Natural Gas Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Direct Vent Wall Furnaces
THE COMFORT OF CONSISTENT WARMTH.
THE CONFIDENCE OF SUPERIOR ENGINEERING.
Innovative Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnaces deliver smart, energy-efficient and consistent warm air to any cold spot or even whole-house without the use of a central ductwork. And installation couldn't be easier with a small vent termination.
See how the Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent can work for you.
With a Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace, you can be assured of consistent comfort and warmth. Designed to constantly monitor room temperature, Rinnai's unique modulating technology can respond immediately to even the smallest temperature fluctuations.
How It Works
- Constantly monitors room temperature 2"? (5 cm) from the floor
- Consistently detects temperature changes of less than 1° F
- Within seconds, the Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace begins to gently heat the room
- Fan speed and BTU output increase as necessary to reach the preset temperature
- As the room reaches the desired temperature, the EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace reduces fan speed and BTU output
- In case of a sudden influx of cold air, the EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace automatically adjusts fan speed and BTU to quickly restore warmth to the room.
Heat is distributed evenly and heat loss is minimized since Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnaces require no ductwork.
USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL PANEL
Manage the temperature in your home with our user-friendly control panel. Simply choose a set temperature or customize heating during the day by programming the timers.
Natural Gas and Propane
|Input Range (Low/High)||
Natural Gas: 5,500 / 11,000 BTU
Propane: 5,700 / 11,000 BTU
|Fan Output (Low/High)||
96.4 / 128.5 CFM (2.7 / 3.6 CMM)
Width: 18.3 inches (465 mm)
Height: 27.4 inches (695 mm)
Depth: 10.1 inches (257 mm)
46 lbs (21 kg)
|Power Consumption (Electronic ignition)||
|Standy Power Consumption||
Less than 1 watt
31 - 38 dB
|Total Extended Vent||
13 ft. (4 m)
|Total Vertical Vent||
8 ft. (2.4 m)
10-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 2-year on labor
10,200 ft. (3,109 m)