Rinnai EX38CN Natural Gas Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Direct Vent Wall Furnaces
THE COMFORT OF CONSISTENT WARMTH.
THE CONFIDENCE OF SUPERIOR ENGINEERING.
Innovative Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnaces deliver smart, energy-efficient and consistent warm air to any cold spot or even whole-house without the use of a central ductwork. And installation couldn't be easier with a small vent termination.
See how the Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent can work for you.
With a Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace, you can be assured of consistent comfort and warmth. Designed to constantly monitor room temperature, Rinnai's unique modulating technology can respond immediately to even the smallest temperature fluctuations.
How It Works
- Constantly monitors room temperature 2"? (5 cm) from the floor
- Consistently detects temperature changes of less than 1° F
- Within seconds, the Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace begins to gently heat the room
- Fan speed and BTU output increase as necessary to reach the preset temperature
- As the room reaches the desired temperature, the EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace reduces fan speed and BTU output
- In case of a sudden influx of cold air, the EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace automatically adjusts fan speed and BTU to quickly restore warmth to the room.
Heat is distributed evenly and heat loss is minimized since Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnaces require no ductwork.
USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL PANEL
Manage the temperature in your home with our user-friendly control panel. Simply choose a set temperature or customize heating during the day by programming the timers.
Beige / WhiteGas Type
Natural Gas and PropaneInput Range (Low/High)
Natural Gas: 13,200 / 38,400 BTU
Propane: 13,200 / 36,500 BTUAFUE Rating
81.0%Fan Output (Low/High)
190.7 / 263.0 CFM (5.4 / 7.4 CMM)Dimensions
Width: 36.6 inches (930 mm)
Height: 26.4 inches (670 mm)
Depth: 13 inches (320 mm)Shipping Weight
88 lbs (40 kg)Power Consumption (Electronic ignition)
117 wattsStandby Power Consumption
Less than 1 wattNoise Level
39 - 46 dBTotal Extended Vent
13 ft. (4 m)Total Vertical Vent
10 ft. (3 m)Certifications
10-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 2-year on laborApproved Altitude
10,200 ft. (3,109 m)