Rinnai i090CN I-Series Condensing Combi Gas Boiler
The I- Series i090CN model features Rinnai’s exclusive self-cleaning stainless-steel heat exchanger coupled with a secondary flat plate heat exchanger. Our combi models can deliver whole house heating and simultaneous domestic hot water. The i090CN provides an input rating of 90K Btu. Fueled with either Natural Gas or Propane this Rinnai condensing gas boiler has obtained one of the highest AFUEs (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) in the industry. Plus, the compact wall-mounted design saves space over traditional boilers.ers.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Simultaneous delivery of hot water/ home heating without interruption
- Servo based by-pass control for precise DHW temperature control
- Built-in recirculation logic for dedicated return and crossover modes
- Multiple heating zones
- Provides home heating and domestic hot water in a single unit.
- The i090CN combi condensing gas boiler model offers high volume domestic hot water delivery providing endless hot water for whole home along with the comfort of whole home heating.
- Combi models offer outdoor reset to optimize your home heating performance and features an integrated modulating pump, with an outdoor reset sensor (in the box)
- Excellent operational performance with 95% AFUE efficiency and Energy Star Most Efficient certified.
- Convenient control options with the ability to connect two zone pumps to the PCB.
- Easy parameter settings and a user-friendly interface.
- Versatile venting options including 2-inch PVC up to 65 feet.
- Quick Natural Gas (NG) to Propane (LP) gas conversions (kit included)
- Stainless steel heat exchangers (primary, secondary, and DHW plate) throughout boiler for unmatched performance and durability
- Delivers proven reliability with Residential Warranty: 12-Year Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1-Year Labor.
|Manufacturer Trade Model Number - U.S.||i090CN|
|Product Depth||10.9 in / (276 mm)|
|Product Height||26.4 in / (671 mm)|
|Product Width||18.5 in / (471 mm)|
|Product Weight||59.2 lb / (27 kg)|
|1/2" Gas Line Compatible||Yes|
|Installation Type||Indoor Only|
|Residential Energy Star||Yes|
|BIM Data Required||Yes|
|Max Heating Input||90,000 BTU/h/ (26.4 kWh)|
|Minimum Heating Input||15,000 BTU / (4.3 kW)|
|Maximum Amperage||6 AMPS|