Spec Sheet Install Manual
The I- Series i120SN model features Rinnai’s exclusive self-cleaning stainless-steel heat exchanger coupled with a secondary flat plate heat exchanger. This heat-only model can deliver whole house heating to enhance your comfort. The i120SN provides an input rating of 120K Btu. Fueled with either Natural Gas or Propane this Rinnai condensing gas boiler has obtained one of the highest AFUEs (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) in the industry. Plus, the compact wall-mounted design saves space over traditional boilers.ilers.ditional boilers.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Servo based by-pass control for precise DHW temperature control
- Built-in recirculation logic for dedicated return and crossover modes
- Multiple heating zones
- Provides home heat only
- The i120SN condensing gas boiler heat-only model offers the comfort of whole home heating.
- This heat-only model offers an outdoor reset to optimize your home heating performance and features an integrated modulating pump, with an outdoor reset sensor (in the box)
- Excellent operational performance with 95% AFUE efficiency and Energy Star Most Efficient certified.
- Convenient control options with the ability to connect two zone pumps to the PCB
- Easy parameter settings and a user-friendly interface.
- Versatile venting options including 2-inch PVC up to 65 feet.
- Quick Natural Gas (NG) to Propane (LP) gas conversions (kit included)
- Stainless steel heat exchangers (primary and secondary) throughout boiler for unmatched performance and durability
- Delivers proven reliability with Residential Warranty: 12-Year Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1-Year Labor.
|Manufacturer Trade Model Number - U.S.||i120SN|
|Product Depth||10.9 in / (276 mm)|
|Product Height||26.4 in / (671 mm)|
|Product Width||18.5 in / (471 mm)|
|Product Weight||59.2 lb / (27 kg)|
|1/2" Gas Line Compatible||Yes|
|Installation Type||Indoor Only|
|Residential Energy Star||Yes|
|BIM Data Required||Yes|
|Max Heating Input||120,000 BTU/h/ (35.1 kWh)|
|Minimum Heating Input||15,000 BTU / (4.3 kW)|
|Maximum Amperage||6 AMPS|
* It is recommended that a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai training class complete the installation. The warranty may be voided due to any improper installation.
— Installation and service must be performed by a licensed professional.
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...