Rinnai Snorkel Condensing Raised Horizontal Termination Kit 224047PP
Rinnai RCi Series Tankless Water Heaters utilize concentric venting with an inner pipe that is designed to withstand varying flue temperature conditions that may be experienced over the life of a condensing product.
This raised horizontal termination kit is to be used when the venting will terminate horizontally, and the termination is less than 12 inches above the snow level. A termination of at least 12 inches above snow level is required, and this raised horizontal termination kit will raise the termination between 23.5-31.5 inches.
The Ubbink Rolux® condensing concentric vent system is considered part of the direct vent tankless water heater, and has been tested and approved with the appliance by a third party testing agency.
- Engineered especially for gas appliance venting
- Positive fit and lock allows for installation assurance
- Two layers of pipe equals two layers of protection
- Seals at every joint expand and contract with weather and temperature changes, so there's no flexing or cracking in the venting
- No flammable, messy or harmful glues, cements, or solvents are used
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Single penetration through wall for both intake and exhaust
Images may not reflect the color of the unit.