Spec Sheet Install Manual
Current RL and 4 of the V models will be discontinued and replaced with the New RE•SERIES™ Non-Condensing models including the REP models with a Built-In Pump and Smart-Circ™ Intelligent Recirculation™.
The High Efficiency (HE) Series V Models are the perfect combination of comfort and value. These easy-to-install, compact models combine all the reliability you’d expect from Rinnai with performance that’s ideal for medium- to smaller sized new homes or remodels.
- Temperature controlled, continuous flow, gas hot water system
- Energy Factor of .82 for both Natural Gas and Propane
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Forced combustion
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- Operation: Forced combustion
- Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input): 10,300 - 180,000 BTU/h
- Appliance: AC 120 Volts - 60 Hz
- Controller: DC 12 Volts
- Electrical Consumption:
- Normal: 57W
- Standyby: 2W
- Anti-Frost Protection: 104W
- Amperage: 4A
- Ignition System: Direct Electronic Ignition
- Hot Water Capacity:
- Minimum flow rate: 0.26 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate: 0.4 GPM
- Maximum flow rate: 7.5 GPM
- Temperature: 98° - 120° F
Temperature (without remote): 120° F (49° C) (factory default) or 140° F (60° C)
- Uniform Energy Factor (UEF): 0.81
- Service Connections:
- Gas supply: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Cold water inlet: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Hot water outlet: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Water Flow Control: Water flow sensor, electronic water control device and fixed by - pass.
- Minimum/Maximum Water Supply Pressure: 20 - 150 PSI
- Min. / Max. Gas Supply Pressure:
- Min 8” W.C. (10mbar) max 13.5” W.C. (26.1mbar)
- Manifold Gas Pressure:
- High Fire: 3.5" W.C.
- Low Fire: 0.80" W.C.
Flame failure - Flame Rod
- Boiling protection
- Combustion fan rpm check
- Over current - glass fuse
- Remaining flame (OHS)
- Thermal fuse
- Automatic frost protection
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?
Properly Sizing a Tankless Water Heater
Why Every Home Needs a Wireless Controller for their Tankless Water Heater
5 Powerful Benefits of Upgrading to a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting Tips
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...