Rinnai V94eP Residential High Efficiency 9.8 GPM Outdoor, Propane Tankless Water Heater
Big Frog Supply is a Rinnai Certified E-Tailer.
The High Efficiency (HE) Series V Models are the perfect combination of comfort and value. These easy-to-install, compact models combine all the reliability you’d expect from Rinnai with performance that’s ideal for medium- to smaller sized new homes or remodels.
- Temperature controlled, continuous flow, gas hot water system
- Energy Factor of .81 for both Natural Gas and Propane
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Forced combustion
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- AHRI, CSA, CEC Certified
- Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input): 10,300 - 199,000 BTU/h
- Operation: Forced combustion
- Appliance: AC 120 Volts - 60 Hz
- Controller: DC 12 Volts
- Electrical Consumption:
- Normal: 65W
- Standyby: 2W
- Anti-Frost Protection: 104W
- Amperage: 4A
- Ignition System: Direct Electronic Ignition
- Hot Water Capacity:
- Minimum flow rate: 0.26 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate: 0.4 GPM
- Maximum flow rate: 9.8 GPM
- Temperature: 98° - 120° F
Temperature (without remote): 120° F (49° C) (factory default) or 140° F (60° C)
- Uniform Energy Factor (UEF): 0.81
- Service Connections:
- Gas supply: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Cold water inlet: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Hot water outlet: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Water Flow Control: Water flow sensor, electronic water control device and fixed by - pass.
- Minimum/Maximum Water Supply Pressure: 20 - 150 PSI
- Min. / Max. Gas Supply Pressure:
- Min 8” W.C. (10mbar) max 13.5” W.C. (26.1mbar)
- Manifold Gas Pressure:
- High Fire: 4.5" W.C.
- Low Fire: 0.80" W.C.
Flame failure - Flame Rod
- Boiling protection
- Combustion fan rpm check
- Over current - glass fuse
- Remaining flame (OHS)
- Thermal fuse
- Automatic frost protection
Rinnai is continually updating and improving products; therefore, specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Local, state, provincial and federal codes must be adhered to prior to installation.