EL 720-730-740 Scarab
The Scarab Series combines integrated design and application flexibility to produce a landscape accent system that meets the broadest range of illumination needs.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum body, lamp housing and socket enclosure.
- Swivel: Die-cast aluminum with locking teeth and K" solid brass NPT mount (730/740 locked by J-20 stainless set screw). Provides horizontal rotation independent of the threaded mount. Swivel locked by J-20 stainless set screw. Clear anodized prior to powder coating for added corrosion resistance.
- Lens Frame: Integral die-cast aluminum lens ring and glare shield.
- Lens: Tempered clear soda lime glass with silicone gasket. Flush with lens frame to promote water runoff when positioned upward.
- Gasketing: Silicone gaskets used throughout.
- Socket: Nickel plated brass/porcelain socket. 4KV pulse rated.
- Wiring: No. 18AWM rated 105øC.
- Finish: Super TGIC thermoset polyester powder coat paint, 2.5 mil nominal thickness, applied over a titanated zirconium conversion coating; 2500 hour salt spray test endurance rating.
- Certification: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for wet locations.