Extremely affordable for any residential or light irrigation application, the controllers make setting up an irrigation schedule easier than ever.
By now offering indoor, outdoor and battery-operated waterproof models, the gives contractors more choices to meet the demands of any installation.
Patent-pending virtual dial interface simulates the simplicity of a mechanical dial while guiding you through simple programming functions.
KEY LOCKING OUTDOOR MODEL
Protects from vandals and the elements.
RAIN SENSOR COMPATIBLE
Wired rain sensor (DDCWP) or wireless rain/freeze sensor available to halt irrigation when it rains, or temperature drops below a user defined point.
Switch overlays to a variety of languages, including spanish.
TORO EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DIAL
Simulates the simplicity of a traditional dial without the moving parts.
DC LATCHING SOLENOID
The DDCWP operates the new potted DC latching solenoid on popular valves EZ-Flo Plus, P-220 or 220 Series Brass.
- Operates using 2 x 9V alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Operates one latching Toro solenoid per station and one latching solenoid equipped master valve
- Maximum distance between controller and a latching solenoid using 1mm2 (AWG #18) sized wire: 60mm (197’)
- Controller is compatible with all Toro valves accepting latching solenoids (model DCLS-P or equivalent) and select competitive valve models/latching solenoids
- Accepts Toro TRS RainSensor™ and other wired rain sensors
- Dimensions: 5 3/4” W x 5 ” H x 1 15/16” D (14.5cm x 12.6cm x 4.9cm)
- Weight: 23.3 oz (672 g) (without 9V battery)
- Operating temperature
- 3 independent, stacking programs easily identified within “digital dial” interface
- 3 start times per program
- 1 to 240 minute run times
- 0 to 200% seasonal adjust (water
- budget) setting in 10% increments
- by program
- AM/PM or 24-hour time option
- True manual and manual program start
- Built-in rain delay
- Programmable master valve
- Convenient program review feature
- Easy to read faceplate in English and symbols
- 5 Year program retention, with on board coin battery
- Default program if loss of power occurs
- Conforms to electromagnetic compatibility directives (CEE, FCC and C-Tick)
- Semi-auto feature to manually start programs stored in controller memory
- Self-diagnostic circuit breaker identifies irrigation faults
- Large terminal screws for easy installation and wiring