Toro DDCWP Series Controllers
Extremely affordable for any residential or light irrigation application, the controllers make setting up an irrigation schedule easier than ever.
By now offering indoor, outdoor and battery-operated waterproof models, the gives contractors more choices to meet the demands of any installation.
Patent-pending virtual dial interface simulates the simplicity of a mechanical dial while guiding you through simple programming functions.
KEY LOCKING OUTDOOR MODEL
Protects from vandals and the elements.
RAIN SENSOR COMPATIBLE
Wired rain sensor (DDCWP) or wireless rain/freeze sensor available to halt irrigation when it rains, or temperature drops below a user defined point.
Switch overlays to a variety of languages, including spanish.
TORO EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DIAL
Simulates the simplicity of a traditional dial without the moving parts.
DC LATCHING SOLENOID
The DDCWP operates the new potted DC latching solenoid on popular valves EZ-Flo Plus, P-220 or 220 Series Brass.
- Operates using 2 x 9V alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Operates one latching Toro solenoid per station and one latching solenoid equipped master valve
- Maximum distance between controller and a latching solenoid using 1mm2 (AWG #18) sized wire: 60mm (197’)
- Controller is compatible with all Toro valves accepting latching solenoids (model DCLS-P or equivalent) and select competitive valve models/latching solenoids
- Accepts Toro TRS RainSensor™ and other wired rain sensors
- Dimensions: 5 3/4” W x 5 ” H x 1 15/16” D (14.5cm x 12.6cm x 4.9cm)
- Weight: 23.3 oz (672 g) (without 9V battery)
- Operating temperature
- 3 independent, stacking programs easily identified within “digital dial” interface
- 3 start times per program
- 1 to 240 minute run times
- 0 to 200% seasonal adjust (water
- budget) setting in 10% increments
- by program
- AM/PM or 24-hour time option
- True manual and manual program start
- Built-in rain delay
- Programmable master valve
- Convenient program review feature
- Easy to read faceplate in English and symbols
- 5 Year program retention, with on board coin battery
- Default program if loss of power occurs
- Conforms to electromagnetic compatibility directives (CEE, FCC and C-Tick)
- Semi-auto feature to manually start programs stored in controller memory
- Self-diagnostic circuit breaker identifies irrigation faults
- Large terminal screws for easy installation and wiring