Linear Path Light 12V Landscape Path Luminaire
- Delivered Lumens: 190lm
- 2700K, 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Power: 6W
- Input: 9-15 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Life: 70000 Hours
- Construction: Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy
- Path & Accent applications
- Low profile
- Base mount, riser mount & extension mount
- 180º fully rotatable fixture aiming
- Adjustable anti-glare shroud
- Good for soft ground, wood floor, and concrete ground
- Wide Flood Beam 110º x 90º
- Transformer required
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...