- Delivered Lumens: 68lm
- Amber, Blue, Red, White
- CRI: 90
- Power: 3.9W
- Input: 120 VAC, 277 VAC, 50/60Hz
- ELV Dimming: 100-10%
- Rated Life: 50000 Hours
- Construction: Die-cast corrosion resistant aluminum alloy
- Low profile, flush to wall aesthetics with no visible hardware
- Balanced lighting, free of shadows with minimum glare
- Up to 200 fixtures can be connected in parallel
- Brushed Nickel Finish is for interior use only
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...