Febco 765 1 in. 765 Pressure Vacuum Breaker
The FEBCO Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are used to protect against health hazard and non-health hazard backsiphonage conditions in industrial plants, cooling towers laboratories, laundries, swimming pools and lawn sprinkler systems.
• All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
• Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
• Simple service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit.
• Designed for minimum head loss.
• Engineered plastic bonnet protect valve bodies from freeze damage.
• Optional union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate freeze protection.
• End Connections – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
The FEBCO 765 PVB is designed to be installed to provide protection against backsiphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. It consists of a spring loaded check valve which closes tightly when the pressure in the assembly drops below 1psi or when zero flow occurs, plus, an air relief valve that opens to break a siphon when the pressure in the assembly drops to 1psi. Specifications Pressure Vacuum Breaker assemblies shall be installed to withstand pressure for long periods and to prevent backflow of contaminated water into the potable water system in backsiphonage conditions. The Pressure Vacuum Breaker assembly shall consist of a single spring loaded check valve which closes tightly when water flow through the assembly drops to zero, and a single air relief valve that opens to break the siphon when pressure drops to 1psi. The assembly shall include two resilient seated shut-offs and two resilient seated test cocks, considered integral to the assembly. Assemblies must be factory backflow tested. The check valve and air inlet valve must be constructed to allow in-line servicing of the assembly. The valve body shall be constructed of bronze. The check, poppet and bonnet assembly shall be constructed of engineered plastic to protect the valve body from freeze damage
Pressure – Temperature Max. Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar)
Hydrostatic Test Press: 300psi (20.7 bar)
Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Materials Main Valve Body: Bronze Elastomers: Nitrile
Models • Union End Ball Valves
Dimensions – Weights Size: 1⁄2" - 2" (15 - 50mm)